Is God really going to torture disobedient people for all eternity?
Did you know the Bible is possibly the origin for the fear of the number 13 and perhaps even Friday the 13th? Or that the heart of the gospel has been secretly hidden in a small book many people think should not even be in the Bible? Or that some prayers are actually detestable to God? Or the intriguing, end-time meaning of “shaking the dust off your feet”?
These are just a few of the many surprising and mind-blowing issues addressed in the brand-new, highly anticipated sequel to Joe Kovacs’ bestseller “Shocked by the Bible.” And today only, WND readers can get a hot-off-the-press hardcover copy of Kovacs’ latest, “Shocked by the Bible 2: Connecting the Dots in Scripture to Reveal the Truth They Don’t Want You to Know” for only $4.95 – a shocking $22 discount off the regular $26.95 price!
In this latest work, Kovacs digs much deeper into the Good Book, connecting the dots from hundreds of Scriptures, many of which are rarely, if ever, discussed in public. He cracks the window into the spirit dimension by revealing not just the physical meaning of any given verse, but the spiritual meaning as well. Readers can finally get a clear glimpse into the unseen world where God dwells to understand what has previously been shrouded in mystery.
Kovacs brings to light what is often suppressed by some pastors, including the true destiny of Satan and the rest of the wicked, three words of Jesus that most Christians don’t believe, and the resurrection that virtually no one talks about. He unearths the hidden plan of God in a book that some don’t think should even be included in the Bible. And he reveals how important Bible messages have been secretly embedded inside many of the biggest Hollywood productions ever made.
In this fascinating, highly readable sequel to his best-selling “Shocked by the Bible” (Thomas Nelson, 2008), Kovacs provides key ingredients that are certain to inspire readers to dive back into their own Bibles and learn what God has prepared for His children – eternal life – and what all need to do to enter His glorious kingdom.
Among the issues Kovacs tackles head-on in “Shocked by the Bible 2”:
- The heart of the gospel has been secretly hidden in a small book that many people think should not even be in the Bible
- There are three words of Jesus that most Christians don’t believe
- The intriguing spiritual meaning of shaking the dust off your feet
- Satan’s destiny is not what most people think
- The destiny of unrepentant evildoers is completely different from what most churches teach
- Some prayers are detestable to God
- Important Bible themes are secretly embedded inside famous Hollywood productions such as “The Matrix,” “Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory,” “Star Wars,” “The Big Short,” “Blade Runner,” “Groundhog Day,” “The Truman Show” and “The Walking Dead”
- The Bible explains who creates and allows evil (Hint: It’s not the devil)
- The possible day of Satan’s destruction revealed
- The biblical origin of the fear of the number 13 and perhaps Friday the 13th
- Worshipers of God did unspeakably evil things to their own children
- The world’s most famous prostitute was never actually a hooker
- There is a resurrection no one talks about
- There is more than one chance for people to repent
- Judgment Day does NOT mean that everyone is thrown into a fire
- The most shocking statement of the Bible is avoided and suppressed by most pastors
- Believers have an important job to do once Jesus returns
- Jesus is not the only judge of the world
- Did Jesus really nail the law of God to His cross?
- The reason why people will want to obey God in the future
- Deception began long before Adam and Eve were created
- God has a serious problem with “every green tree” used to worship him
- There’s an important reason why God allows evil, and many pastors don’t even know what it is
- There is an unknown sin that is killing millions of Christians
- The future way Jesus is going to “fulfill” the law
- Why the Bible talks about “Another Jesus”
- The true meaning of the phrase: “a little lower than the angels”
- The Bible says flesh-and-blood humans are meant to be changed into spirit beings
- There is a time coming when there won’t be darkness of night anymore
- The mystery of Enoch is no longer a mystery
- Today’s society is Opposite World
- Plus many more …
The new book is already receiving high praise.
Pastor Dan Catlin of “Messiah’s Branch Prophecy Hour” noted: “So much in the Bible that just passes us by, Joe points out some very, very, important things that will leave many shocked so to speak! The book is riveting and will hold you on the edge of your seat!”
Michael Savage, the No. 1 New York Times best-selling author and national radio talk-show host, raves: “‘Shocked by the Bible 2’ is a must read for every God-fearing, Bible-loving reader. If you believe there is a ‘grand design’ created by the One True God, this book will become another light along your path.”
Kovacs stresses: “I really want people to read the words on the pages of their own Bibles, and believe them. It is when people don’t believe the Word of God that confusion and errors are created.
“Many don’t realize that the Bible is more than an ordinary book. It is actually a code. It is the code for living now in this physical world, and the code that will get us into the spirit world. It is a map, like a treasure map that has tremendous riches awaiting us at the final destination in the kingdom of God. If we don’t follow the map’s directions, we’ll never reach the destination with the treasure, which is everlasting life.”
About the Author: Joe Kovacs is an award-winning Christian journalist and broadcaster who has run newsrooms in television, radio, and online for more than 30 years, both in the United States and overseas, and is WND’s executive news editor. The author of the original “Shocked by the Bible” as well as “The Divine Secret,” Kovacs has appeared on “The O’Reilly Factor” on the Fox News Channel as well as countless radio programs.
Save $22, get Joe Kovacs’ ‘Shocked by the Bible 2’ for only $4.95!
That’s right. Your eyes are not deceiving you. Right now, you can save a shocking $22 off the cover price of Joe Kovacs’ “Shocked by the Bible 2: Connecting the Dots in Scripture to Reveal the Truth They Don’t Want You to Know.”
Until tonight at 10 p.m. Pacific, you can get your copy for only $4.95 by taking advantage of this special offer, exclusively from WND.
But wait – it gets better. There’s another part to this deal. When you order “Shocked by the Bible 2” for just $4.95, we will also send you, FREE, three sizzling issues of WND’s critically acclaimed monthly magazine, Whistleblower.
Many readers consider Whistleblower to be simply the world’s best newsmagazine. Each issue focuses like a powerful laser on a single topic – from how to survive financial meltdown to understanding the secret agendas of America’s establishment elite – explored thoroughly, and with facts and insight such as you’ve never seen anywhere else. Recent issues include: “MEET THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA: Feigning objectivity, they traffic in disinformation, conspiracy and fabrication”; “DEMOCRATS UNMASKED: A once-great political party has morphed into madness”; “DELIVER US FROM EVIL: Spiritual warfare in today’s America”; “TRANS-MANIA: The left’s latest – and strangest – war on reality and normality”; and “PERSECUTION RISING: The growing abuse, imprisonment, torture and murder of Christians worldwide.”
So, for $4.95 you get a copy of “Shocked by the Bible 2,” plus you get three sample issues of Whistleblower – in hopes, of course, that you will do what most people do, which is to become a long-term Whistleblower subscriber.
(Note: This offer does not apply to current Whistleblower subscribers or those living outside the U.S. However, if you are already a Whistleblower subscriber, or if you want to subscribe now, we have an outstanding offer for you to check out!)
Important: For this very special $4.95 offer, you will receive “Shocked by the Bible 2” as well as three free issues of Whistleblower magazine. Also included with your free issues will be a renewal notice for a one-year Whistleblower subscription. If you wish to renew, do nothing, and your credit or debit card will be charged the low annual renewal rate of just $39.95. (There’s no risk, because at any time you can cancel your subscription for a full refund on the unused portion.) If you don’t want to renew, simply cancel by calling 1-800-4WNDCOM (800-496-3266) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before the charge date printed on the renewal card you’ll receive. Either way, the book and the 3 free issues are yours to keep. (Only one copy of “Shocked by the Bible 2” at this price per household. Offer good only in the U.S.)
Please note: If you like your three free Whistleblower issues and renew, when your Whistleblower subscription eventually expires, you’ll receive another renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we’ll renew your subscription automatically at the low prevailing rate by charging your credit or debit card. As always, there’s never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
Order your copy of Joe Kovacs’ “Shocked by the Bible 2” for only $4.95! Special offer ends tonight at 10 p.m. Pacific.
If you prefer to order by phone rather than online, call our toll-free customer-service line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Central.
Note: If you choose not to participate in this special promotional offer, you may order “Shocked by the Bible 2: Connecting the Dots in Scripture to Reveal the Truth They Don’t Want You to Know” here.